July 25th, 2020
Thick Choc Chip Banana Bread Cookies
+ 1/2 cup brown sugar
+ 100g butter
+ 1 egg
+ 1 tsp vanilla essence
+ 1 1/2 cup plain flour
+ 2 scoops revival banana bread plant protein
+ pinch of salt
+ 1/2 tsp baking powder
+ 1/2 cup choc chips
- Add sugar and room temperature butter into a bowl. Use hand mixer to beat until fluffy.
- Once fluffy, add egg and vanilla essence and beat again until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to the bowl, using a wooden spoon mix together until well combined.
- Stir in the choc chips.
- Divide dough into 6 even portions.
- Chill dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 180c.
- Place cookie dough on a tray lined with baking paper. Press down on dough into a cookie shape.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool for 2-3 mins.
CHECK OUT OUR PRODUCTS
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Enter your email and keep up to date with everything revival!