August 26th, 2020
Oat Choc Chip Cookie
+ 1 cup oats
+ 1 cup almond meal
+ 1/4 cup shredded coconut
+ 1/2 cup choc chips
+ 1/2 tsp baking powder
+ 1 scoop revival vanilla cake whey protein isolate
+ pinch of salt
+ 1/4 cup almond milk
+ 1/4 cup maple syrup
+ 1 tbs coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Line a tray with baking paper.
3. Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl.
4. Roll cookie dough into balls and place on the prepared tray.
5. Flatten balls with your hands into a cookie shape.
6. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden. Enjoy!
CHECK OUT OUR PRODUCTS
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Enter your email and keep up to date with everything revival!