August 12th, 2020
Jam Donut Cookies
+ 100g butter
+ 1/2 cup brown sugar
+ 1 egg
+ 1 tsp vanilla essence
+ 2 scoops revival jam donut plant protein
+ 1 1/2 cups plain flour
+ pinch of salt
+ 1/2 tsp baking powder
+ strawberry jam
- Add sugar and room temperature butter intobowl. Use hand mixer to beat until fluffy.
- Once fluffy, add egg and vanilla essenceand beat again until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to the bowl, using awooden spoon mix together until well combined.
- Divide dough into 8 even portions.
- Chill dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 180c.
- Place cookie dough on a tray lined withbaking paper. Flatten into cookie shape.
- Press your thumb down on the centre of thecookie to make a hole. Fill hole with a teaspoonof strawberry jam.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until goldenbrown.
- Allow to cool for 2-3 mins. Enjoy!
CHECK OUT OUR PRODUCTS
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Enter your email and keep up to date with everything revival!