May 26th, 2020
Jaffa Protein Balls
+ 1 orange, zest and juice
+ 20 dates, pitted and chopped
+ 2x scoops revival vanilla cake whey protein isolate
+ 1/4 cup cacao
+ 2 cups almonds
+ 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Finely grate the zest of the orange, and set aside.
- Juice orange and place the juice in a small saucepan with the pitted and chopped dates, on low heat until the mixture starts to simmer. Remove from heat and set aside to cool before mashing with a fork.
- Blend the almonds, vanilla protein, cacao, vanilla extract and orange zest in a food processor until almonds are finely chopped.
- Add the cooled date mixture and process until well combined.
- Roll into balls, and dust with extra cacao (optional).
- Stores in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!
CHECK OUT OUR PRODUCTS
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Enter your email and keep up to date with everything revival!